Why Sell Domains To China Market
Chinese mobile device maker Xiaomi purchased Mi.com for $3,000,000 in 2014.
360.com was sold by Vodaphone to Qihoo for $17,000,000 in 2015.. Qihoo 360 is a Chinese internet security company known for its antivirus software.
VIP.com was sold to Vipshop Holdings Ltd for $2,000,000 in 2014. Vipshop Holdings is a China retailer company limited quantities of an item are sold at deep discount for a specified period of time.
- We.com was sold to China for $8,000,000 98%
- gg.com was sold to China for $2,650,000 78%
- house.com was sold to china for $2,530,000 76%
- Hg.com was sold to China for $2,500,000 74%
- LP.com was sold to china for $1,040,000 40%
- 66.com was sold to China for $6,000,000 98%
- JD.com was sold for $5,000,000 75%
- Weibo.com was sold to China for $1,250,000 40%
- Daikuan.com was sold to China for $1,500,000 50%
- 55.com was sold for $2,000,000 60%
Chinese companies bought about 78% of the short domains in 2015
China accounted 77.3% of the top 100 domain name sales from in the past 3 years.
81% of China population in tier-1 cities shop online